A couple months ago while mindlessly scrolling through my Facebook news feed (as I tend to do with alarming frequency) I came upon a video that would change life as I knew it. The Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask!
I have been looking for a decent wash off face mask for a hot minute. If I had a nickel for every time I was disappointed by a wash off face mask I’d probably have enough to make a face mask entirely out of nickels. In my experience many of the more affordable masks tend to dry the shit out of your skin, leaving it sensitive and irritated. And, if we’re being honest, the US is pretty behind when it comes to beauty products (especially products that don’t have a price tag with three fat digits on them). So, if you’re desperately seeking an affordable face mask with quality ingredients, check out my experience with the Carbonated Clay Mask.
How the Carbonated Clay Mask works:
Close your eyes (well not yet–you need them to read this next bit) and imagine the luxurious sensation of a hot bubble bath against your skin (OK, you can close them)… That is literally what the Milky Piggy Bubble Mask feels like on your face. Tiny bubbles of carbonation penetrate deep into your pores and gently lift out impurities. The clay acts as a secondary cleansing agent, absorbing dirt, oils, and any other grime on your skin.
Amazing benefits to your skin:
Featuring carbonic acid, charcoal, and green tea extract, Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask is perfect for anyone with clogged pores, blackheads, or acne. These three ingredients work in harmony kinda like a bucket brigade. Only instead of syncing up to pour water on a burning building, they’re pulling gunk out of your pores.
How to use the Carbonated Clay Mask:
1. Use the small spatula included in the jar to scoop out and apply the mask to your skin. This helps to keep the product in the jar clean.
2. Apply small amounts at a time. This mask expands a SHIT LOAD. Do not scoop out a huge blob and slap it on your face. The blob will consume you and then continue absorbing matter until it has consumed the entire universe.
3. Once you have a good amount of product on your face, use the small spatula or your fingers to smooth it out over your skin. I usually put about a nickel (again with the nickels) sized amount on my forehead and each cheek… And a bit on my nose due to how much real estate it occupies on that mug.
4. Pour up a cocktail and watch Netflix. You will begin to feel a gentle tingling sensation on your skin as the carbonation works its magic.
5. After about 20 minutes you should wash off the mask to avoid excessive drying. Because this product contains clay, leaving it on for too long can absorb too much natural oils and dry out your skin.
6. Take a selfie of your smooth as fuck skin, you angelic goddess of softness.
7. Continue your normal skincare routine!
How do I buy this miracle product?!
You can buy Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask on Amazon, too! How convenient is that??!
Comment below if you’ve ever used the Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask! I’d love to hear your opinion on this crazy product. If you enjoyed the review, check out my social media (links in sidebar)
Catch ya’ later alligator,